Project supported by the European Union.
To eliminate the digital divide in IDPs it´s needed, “a comprehensive training program for all participants in the ICT environment, including IDPs, parents, teachers, ICT support staff, administrators and web technology professionals”.
The project will include the development of a training program for the implementation of new technologies in the field of intellectual disability care, focusing on occupational professionals who develop and implement programs to assist such people.
IdICT project is launched with the General Objective of increasing the competences of IDPs, their families and the professionals that work with them for exploiting ICTs with a Quality of Life approach. Specific Objectives of the project are:
- To identify main competences related to use of ICT by IDP with a Quality of Life approach.
- To identify, assess, prioritize, grade and link to Quality of Life dimensions “free of charge” existing ICTs following Universal Design Criteria (accessibility and usability).
- To motivate IDPs, their families and professionals, about the importance of the use of ICTs for improving their quality of life.
- To develop a Training Methodology, focused in the transference to accessible and usable guidelines addressed to IDPs, their families and professionals working with them about the appropriated use of ICTs.
- To develop an accessible and usable online Training Platform, supporting the Training Methodology, serving as a node or centralized connection point, linking to selected and grouped ICT tools.
Sector: Persons with Intellectual Disabilities.
Fecha de inicio: 01-09-2015
Fecha de finalización: 31-08-2017
Referencia del proyecto: 2015-1-ES01-KA204-016179
- Asoc. COPABA Coordinadora de Centros Ocupacionales de la Comunidad Valenciana (COPAVA).
- Instituto de Biomecánica de Valencia (IBV).
- CUDV Draga.
- Hrvatska udruga radnih terapeuta.
- Consorzio Solidarietà Sociale Forlì-Cesena società cooperativa sociale.
- Westfalische Hochschule Gelsenkirchen, Bocholt, Recklinhausen.