The aim of the FitWork project is the promotion of physical activity at work taking into account the ergonomic risks to which workers are exposed when they perform the activities in their worksites.
During the project, the partners will develop a guide with good practices addressed to workplace prevention technicians and sports professionals that will help them to define the most appropriate physical activity programs for each worker.
During the project execution, the consortium will also cover the following partial objectives:
- Define specific exercises taking into account the ergonomic risks at work.
- Design physical activity programs that reduce the risks of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Introduce motivational aspects into the programs.
- Define good practices to implement these programs.
The consortium will carry out dissemination actions with the aim of disseminating the results obtained to be taken advantage by the maximum number of professionals and thereby maximize the impact on workers.
Among the dissemination actions raised, the consortium will organise 4 conferences in the following cities: Valencia, Coimbra, Bucharest and Barcelona.
Fecha de inicio: 01-01-2017
Fecha de finalización: 30-06-2018
Referencia del proyecto: 2016-3600/001-001
- Instituto de Biomecánica (IBV) (Spain): project coordinator and expert in ergonomic risk assessment in the worksite.
- Coimbra University (CU) (Portugal): expert in sport and physical activity sciences.
- Technische Universitate Eindhoven (TU/e) (Netherlands): expert in motivational aspects.
- KOMAG (Poland): Company that will play the role of user and will perform the pilot testing in their premises.
- ROMTENS (Romania): expert in occupational therapy
- ENWHP (European Network Workplace Health Promotion)