Project supported by the European Union:
The project aims at promoting the benefits of the physical activity in the workplace and to get it to be a public commitment in each European country.
For this, two international events will be organized throughout the project:
- The first one will take place in Paris in September 2018. A fair, a conference with round tables and a marathon relay will be organized. The participating teams will be companies from different European countries.
- The second one, in June 2019, will be a workshop that will bring together different experts in occupational health promotion with the aim of sharing and proposing good practices and new methodologies to develop sports activity at work.
- The realization of these activities should generate the basis for the creation of a European seal for companies in reference to the practice of sport at work.
Sector: Health in the workplace and Sport.
Fecha de inicio: 01-01-2018
Fecha de finalización: 31-12-2019
Referencia del proyecto: N°590471-EPP-1-2017-FR-SPO-SCP.
EMOCS is a consortium of 9 organizations from 6 European countries uniting local, national and international stakeholders, actors in the world of sport, industry and health, leaded by the Fédéreation Européenne du sport d’enterprise (European Federation of Company Sport).
- Italian Association of Sporting Goods Manufacturers Assosport (Italy)
- Federation of the European Sporting Goods Industry (Belgium)
- Think Tank Sport and Citizenship (France)
- The regional sports federation Liiku (Finland)
- Sports federation FROS Multisport Vlaanderen (Belgium)
- National Olympic Committee Slovenia
- French Federation for Company Sport FFSE (France)
- Instituto de Biomecánica- IBV (Spain)